Dashboard | +Follow
Like A Paradise
First post
Sunday, December 2, 2012 • 1:50 AM • 0 comments

Assalamualaikum and hey you guys! Hows your day? Is it okay or not? I hope its okay, amin. This is my first post. Ha ha ha like yeah i have many BLOG. But i forgot all password and its end up like terbengkalai. So sad my story rite? I bet, no. Lets split it out all about myself! Yeah baby rock baby rock xx I loves to reading, surfing, tweeting! Omagash im really addicted to TWITTER! So do follow me if YOU WANT, no forces baby. I always easy to loves someone. SOMEONE you know? Like i know him/her for a while then i will start to LOVE them so much. I'm paranoid girl and i dont like it. I wanna get rid of this behaviour but i just cant! Hahahahha pardon me. And oh yes, i have many friends! MANY FRIENDS! But not all my friends likes me. Its always happens. Shit happens in my life. I love to party! Not NIGHT CLUB PARTY, But party like suka suka? I'm not really alim and not a freehair girl. Imma #TeamHijab! Eh girl, this is not TWITTER okay you wanna put hashtag or blablabla. So i think i had enough. Wait for my new post! Loves you all, xoxo

xoxo, The Shining Star



Disclaimer

Hi, im Izzah. Steal anything what u can steal :D I'm Big Freedom wth?



« Go back to entries
« Look her profile
« Favourite Webbies
« My Last Words

Taggie Board


[!] CLICK HERE [!]

Back to past



Credits


Template : Aulia Septiya
Edited : Ijah Lewlz
Helped : Ayem, AskarrPink, Ziera
Header & Cursor : Ziera
Background : Qihah
Font : Google