Dashboard | +Follow
Like A Paradise
What is FRIENDS?
Sunday, December 2, 2012 • 3:25 AM • 0 comments

Assalamualaikum, and hows your day? Alhamdulillah, my day is so good and went nicely. Today, i wanna tell you alls what is the meaning FRIENDS. I ensure, you alls have a friends. Bestfriends? Friends Only? Friendzone?

See the pictures above? Thats the qoutes about the true best friends, true friends. Friends is the one who always loves you no mather how many people hates you, the one who always calms yourself when you feel stress, the one who always hug you when you cry, the one who always says i loves you throught the end of the conversation. I've so many friends. Know what so many! 

I want to add many more, but i dont know where all the pictures gones :/ Last year 2011, i was school at Sekolah Rendah Islam Hidayah. At there, they thought me many things about islam, pergaulan and all. This year i school at SMK Taman Desa Skudai. At that school, i've learn so many things about friendship. And insyAllah next year i will school at SMK Taman Universiti to more focus on my studies. Pray for me always, loves you alls, xoxo



xoxo, The Shining Star



Disclaimer

Hi, im Izzah. Steal anything what u can steal :D I'm Big Freedom wth?



« Go back to entries
« Look her profile
« Favourite Webbies
« My Last Words

Taggie Board


[!] CLICK HERE [!]

Back to past



Credits


Template : Aulia Septiya
Edited : Ijah Lewlz
Helped : Ayem, AskarrPink, Ziera
Header & Cursor : Ziera
Background : Qihah
Font : Google